Consumer networks and the diffusion of power
Cambridge Public Policy is organising an event with YouGov@Cambridge for policy makers, academics and business leaders, which will take place on 8 and 9 September in Cambridge.
The event will provide attendees with the opportunity to explore the impact of online consumers and social crowds in today’s business and political environments. As part of the event, YouGov will publish the results from new polls in Pakistan and the Arab Spring regions - two areas where the effects of grassroots empowerment are being felt.
- Imran Khan, Pakistani politician
- Jimmy Wales, Creator of Wikipedia
- Steve Hilton, Director of Strategy for the Prime Minister
- Vicky Pryce, Senior Managing Director of Economics for FTI Consulting
- Jeremy Bowen, BBC Middle East Editor
- Carla Buzasi, Editor-in-Chief of the Huffington Post UK and AOL Europe
For a full list of speakers please follow the link to forum agenda below.
Attendance at the forum is by invitation only.
The forum will start at 10:00 on 8 September and finish at 13:00 on 9 September 2011. To see a more detailed agenda please follow the link here.