The valuation of ecosystems
The workshop will provide opportunities for networking and discussion and will present a Cambridge perspective on a range of issues including:
- What are ecosystems and how do they work?
- What are ecosystem services?
- What does the current work say about the value of ecosystem services?
- What are the limitations of current valuation methods and what is being done to overcome them?
- What are the implications and applications of methodologies and the current understanding in this area?
Attendance at this event is by invitation only; participants include members of the Cambridge Conservation Initiative and senior policy makers from DEFRA and DFID.
This workshop and dinner will take place in Trinity Hall Cambridge. For further information on this and other CSaP events please contact Jackie Ouchikh.