Following a further competitive election process, the Centre has announced the names of the successful applicants to the Policy Fellowship for Michaelmas Term 2018. We look forward to welcoming the following newly elected Fellows when they make their first visits to Cambridge between October and December.
- Rosalind Campion, International Strategy Director, Department for International Trade
- Paul Davison, Assistant Head, Cyber-Security, Department for International Trade
- Keiran Goddard, Director of External Affairs, Association of Charitable Foundations
- David Grahame, Deputy Director, HMG Joint International Counter-Terrorism Unit
- Benjamin Greenstone, Private Secretary for the Minister for Digital and the Creative Industries, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Colin Hindson, Senior Strategy Adviser, Head of Government and External Engagement, Ministry of Justice
- Alex Mayer, Member of European Parliament, East of England
- Elaine Morley, Senior Policy Advisor, UK Research & Innovation
- Rachel Quinn, Director of Medical Science Policy, Academy of Medical Science
- Amanda Rowlatt, Chief Analyst, Department for Transport
- Salma Shah, Special Adviser, Home Office
- Eloise Taysom, Product Manager, Government Digital Service, Cabinet Office
- Tom Wilkinson, Head of Management Information and Analytics, Department for International Development
Invitations to researchers to meet the Fellows on their visits to Cambridge will be sent out over the coming weeks. The Centre would like to thank the members of the election panel for their contributions to reviewing the candidates' applications.
The Centre will also be welcoming four new Policy Leaders Fellows at the next PLF meeting in November.