Following another competitive election process, the Centre has announced the names of the successful applicants to the Policy Fellowship for Lent Term 2018. We look forward to welcoming the following newly elected Fellows when they make their first visits to Cambridge between January and March.
- Jessica Adkins - Head of Student Choice, Department for Education
- Beatrice Andrews - Head of Lab, Policy Lab, Cabinet Office, HMG
- Nick Bisson - Director, High Speed Two Phase 2, Department for Transport
- Tony Bray - Area Director – West Midlands, Cities & Local Growth Unit, BEIS/DCLG, HMG
- Sarah Connolly - Acting Director Internet and International, Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Paul Green - Operations Director, Veterinary Medicines Directorate
- Alisa Helbitz - Director of Research and Communication, Social Finance
- Fraser McArthur - Head of Incident Management, National Security Secretariat, Cabinet Office, HMG
- Fred Perry - Deputy Director, Implementation Unit, Department for International Trade
- Marcia Poletti - Networks Strategy & RIIO2 Policy Director, OFGEM
- Stuart Rogers - Chief Scientist, The Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science (Cefas)
- Benito Wheatley - British Virgin Islands UK & EU Representative/ Director of the BVI London Office, British Virgin Islands Government London Office/BVI Government
- Wayne Williams - Head of Policy, UK Research and Innovation
The Centre would like to thank the members of the election panel for their contributions to reviewing the candidates' applications.
The next deadline for applications is 31 January 2018 (for Easter Term 2018) - for further details see here.
(Banner image from Flickr)