Following a further competitive election process, the Centre has announced the names of the successful applicants to the Policy Fellowship for Michaelmas Term 2016. We look forward to welcoming the following newly elected Fellows when they make their first visits to Cambridge between October and January.
- Alice Dowswell - Head of What Works, Cabinet Office
- Julie Harris - Policy Adviser, Cabinet Office
- Paul Kett - Director, Teachers and Teaching, Department of Education
- Gen Maitland Hudson - Head of Evaluation and Impact Assessment, Power to Change Research Institute
- Charlotte Kume-Holland - Local Intelligence Team, Office for Civil Society and Innovation, Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Maria O'Beirne - Principal Research Officer, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Samanta Padalino - Senior Economist, Head of Growth and Places Analysis, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Louise Pakseresht - Senior Policy Advisor, Royal Society
- Julie Pierce - Director Openness, Data and Digital, Food Standards Agency
- Jolly Wong - Chief Technology Officer, Hong Kong Police
Invitations to researchers to meet the Fellows on their visits to Cambridge will be sent out over the coming weeks. The Centre would like to thank the members of the election panel for their contributions to reviewing the candidates' applications.
The next deadline for applications is 31 October 2016 (for Lent Term 2017) - for further details see here.