The Centre for Science and Policy is supported by a large number of dedicated and knowledgable people. Our network is very broad, including people from academia, government and industry.
- Executive Committee. Our Executive Committee oversees the work of the Centre.
- Development Board. CSaP's Development Board supports the future development of the Centre, its programmes and activities.
- Associate Fellows are distinguished members of our network who have made a mark on the relationship between research and policy, and who have made a significant contribution to the Centre's objectives and development.
- Policy Fellows are professionals from government and industry who have spent time at the University through our Policy Fellowships Programme.
- The Policy Fellows Network also includes the academics, business people and others who support the Policy Fellowships Programme with their time and expertise.
Staff. The Centre's programmes, projects and network are supported by a small team based in Cambridge and London.