Through our focus on core themes, our activities are targeted at the key challenges that face policy makers today – global resources and sustainability; behaviour and well-being; innovation; emerging technologies and society; development and infrastructure; and risk, uncertainty and resilience – as well as issues arising from the policy-making process itself, and the way in which research and evidence influence it. Within the framework of these themes, our areas for support can be aligned with funders’ priorities. For example funders can provide:
- Support for both existing and new Policy Fellowship Programmes with naming opportunities
- Support for a specific Research project or partnership with relevant funding bodies to deliver insight and innovation in policy making
- Support for the Seminar Series over the next 5 year period
- Sponsorship of Individual Distinguished Lectures (with naming opportunities associated)
- Plus several Events Sponsorship opportunities
To find out more about any of our CSaP programmes or to get involved, please contact email@example.com.