Following a further competitive election process, the Centre has announced the names of the successful applicants to the Policy Fellowship for Easter Term 2019.
- Shachi Amdekar, Economic Adviser, Department for International Trade
- Amanda Askham, Director of Business Innovation and Development, Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council
- James Cemmell, Vice President, Government Engagement, Inmarsat
- Hannah Edwards, Head of Exploitation Projects, Home Office
- Jonathan Gorrie, Executive Director at UK Government Investments (UKGI)
- Jonny Matthews, Policy Adviser, Department for Exiting the European Union
- Wendy Middleton, Insights Lead, Office for Product Safety & Standards at Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Katherine Oyama, Senior Policy Counsel for Copyright, Creativity and Intermediary Liability, Google
- Dr Monika Preuss, Head of Genomics Science and Emerging Technologies, Science Research & Evidence Directorate, Department of Health & Social Care
- Dr Alex Randall, Assistant Head, Directorate of Economic Security and Prosperity, Ministry of Defence (MoD)
- Dr Richard Walker, Senior Policy Adviser, Royal Society
Invitations to researchers to meet the Fellows on their visits to Cambridge will be sent out over the coming weeks. The Centre would like to thank the members of the election panel for their contributions to reviewing the candidates' applications.
To apply to the Policy Fellowship, please click here.