Director, Programme for Management, Policy and Innovation in the Middle East, Centre for Strategy and Performance, University of Cambridge
Mark has worked for several years with the United Nations Organization, and has been a consultant for a number of biomedical, software, and telecom and data companies. He has also been a research associate at the Centre for Advanced Biomedical and Software Consultations at Cairo University.
Mark is also greatly interested in the development of industrial and educational engagements in the Middle East. He is the chief advisor on strategic planning for the Arab Science League, and Head of Treasury and Planning for the Egyptian Educational Society in the UK.
His research interests include
- Strategic Modelling
- Competence Identification
- Competence Management and Improvement
- Coordination Identification
- Coordination Management and Improvement
- Development of Industry, Policy, and Innovation in the Middle East