Research Associate in Energy Economics & Policy, Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
Until recently Chi Kong was a PhD candidate at Cambridge Judge Business School, where his research focused on modelling natural gas markets and analyses of Russia's strategic gas export policy.
During this time Chi Kong was also a teaching assistant for several courses at the Business School. He has experience in consulting companies and governments on investment management and economic policy related to energy and high-tech sectors.
His current research interests include
- Energy markets modelling
- Equilibrium natural gas simulation models
- Investment under uncertainties
- Energy infrastructure investment
- Russian strategic natural gas export policy
- Russia-CIS-Central Asia gas trade, gas supply security