Following a further competitive election process, the Centre has announced the names of the successful applicants to the Policy Fellowship for Lent Term 2019.
- Vinous Ali, Head of Policy, techUK
- Nicola Davis, Head of Languages Team, Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Matthew Gill, Policy Director, British Business Bank
- Andrew Goodman, Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Matthew Grainger, Deputy Director, Export & Investment Policy Department for International Trade
- Ciara Jevon, Policy Advisor, EU Exit Primary Legislation, Devolution Settlements Division Cabinet Office
- Tom Livermore, Policy Manager, Academy of Medical Sciences
- Gaia Marcus, Head of Data Strategy Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Rhona Parry, Vice President, External Affairs, Europe and Emerging Markets, Equifax
- Jon Sell, Deputy Director, Corporate Finance, Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy HM Treasury
- Crispin Simon, British Deputy High Commissioner Mumbai, Director General Economic, Trade and Investment India and HM Trade Commissioner for South Asia
Invitations to researchers to meet the Fellows on their visits to Cambridge will be sent out over the coming weeks. The Centre would like to thank the members of the election panel for their contributions to reviewing the candidates' applications.
For information on how to apply to become a CSaP Policy Fellow, please click here.