Building on the success of the CSaP Policy Fellowship, the Continuing Fellowship provides opportunities for Policy Fellow alumni who value ongoing engagement with the CSaP network through one-to-one meetings.
The Continuing Fellowship provides engagement opportunities for those with remits that require them to work closely with academics, or those with continually changing responsibilities who benefit from frequent consultation with experts. The Fellowship is an annual membership scheme.
The benefits to Fellows include:
- A day of one-to-one meetings with leading academic experts across a range of disciplines relevant to Fellows' responsibilities, organised in response to three questions Fellows have identified
- Two evening networking events with senior policy professionals, including dinner at a Cambridge college and a roundtable discussion
- Priority invitations to CSaP events, including bespoke workshops
- Priority invitations to visit other universities collaborating with the CSaP Fellowship Programmes
- Access to expertise through the CSaP network
Membership of this group is by invitation, and the 2018-19 cohort of Continuing Fellows are listed below.
Continuing Fellow 18-19
Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG)
UK Space Agency
European Commission (DG Connect)
Power to Change Research Institute
London Borough of Newham
Defence Science & Technology Laboratory (DSTL)
Office of National Statistics (ONS)
Mansion House Consulting
The Royal Society
Bank of England
Infrastructure and Projects Authority
Places for People