Building on the success of the CSaP Policy Fellowship, the Continuing Fellowship provides opportunities for Policy Fellow alumni who value ongoing engagement with the CSaP network through one-to-one meetings.
The Continuing Fellowship provides engagement opportunities for those with remits that require them to work closely with academics, or those with continually changing responsibilities who benefit from frequent consultation with experts. The Fellowship is an annual membership scheme.
The benefits to Fellows include:
- A day of one-to-one meetings with leading academic experts across a range of disciplines relevant to Fellows' responsibilities, organised in response to three questions Fellows have identified
- Two evening networking events with senior policy professionals, including dinner at a Cambridge college and a roundtable discussion
- Priority invitations to CSaP events, including bespoke workshops
- Priority invitations to visit other universities collaborating with the CSaP Fellowship Programmes
- Access to expertise through the CSaP network
Membership of this group is by invitation, and the 2018-19 cohort of Continuing Fellows are listed below.
Continuing Fellow 18-19
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities (DLUHC)
The Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE)
Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
European Commission (DG Connect)
Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils
Defence Science & Technology Laboratory (DSTL)
Office of National Statistics (ONS)
HSBC Bank, plc
The Royal Society
Bank of England
Office of Projects Victoria (OPV)
Places for People
Exeter City Futures